Summer is just around the corner and due to intense heat during summer people tend to look for something to freshen them up. They want to go to the beach, but most of the time because of their busy schedule they just prefer to go to the malls or go to ice cream store. If you own an ice cream store, there are some things that you need to check regularly to keep the quality of the ice cream or to keep to store in a cold temperature so that the customers will enjoy the ambiance of the place.
Here are some tips on keeping your business cool.
We all know that ice cream is a perishable product. It is a frozen dessert that needs to handle with care and keep in the right temperature. We are aware that if the ice cream is exposed to a high heat temperature it will liquefy, change its body, texture and even its flavor characteristic.
Why it is best to check the AC Unit in your ice cream store:
- AC unit is one of the important aspects in an ice cream store, If You Run an Ice Cream Parlor You Better Check Your AC Unit. An ice cream store requires proper ventilation to circulate the air. Air condition can help in maintaining a comfortable dining experience. It is best to ensure that the ventilation system of the ice cream store is working properly.
- Ice cream needs proper storage, to maintain its quality. Yes, freezer is where you keep you ice cream, but when a customer order cold temperature cause by the air condition can help in maintaining the ice cream. It has to be cool all the time.
- Customer will not enjoy the ice cream store ambiance if the AC is not working. The reason why the customer goes to the ice cream store is to eat ice cream and to refresh. It can give them a bad dining experience if they feel irritated due to the temperature of the store.
- You need AC to set the proper temperature, you should know that if the ice cream was exposed to a temperature that is higher than 10F it will dissolve easily.
Ways on how to ensure that the air condition will work properly:
Since It is important to have AC in your ice cream store, you might want to know the things to do to keep the AC on its good working condition.
- Shut of the power when not in use, give your air condition a rest.
- Clean it every once in a while.
- Change the blower filter.
- Change the AC filter every after 3 months.
- Protect the ducts and check if it has leaks.
- Secure outside unit.
If you take good care of your AC, it will work properly. If your ice cream store has a perfectly working AC. You do not have to worry about the storage temperature of the ice cream, and even the temperature of your ice cream store. So I recommend that you should check your AC regularly.